Detox and Revitalise 60 minute Massage
This invigorating therapy massage treatment is particularly tailored for those looking for an intensive body detox, includes body and face. The perfect therapy when you are dieting, feeling sluggish and lacking energy
As an Aroma therapist, these oils are carefully blended for those who want to rid the body of waste, negative thoughts, stress, and anxiety. Making you feel revitalised, and your skin will appear bright, smooth and silky.
Detox and Revitalise Massage Voucher 1
Refunds before an appointment have been made.
1. Returns policy
- 1. Introduction
3. 1.1 We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us.
4. 1.2 We have created this policy to enable you to return products to us in appropriate circumstances.
5. 1.3 This policy shall apply to all massage therapy orders submitted through our shop online website.
6. 1.4 This document does not affect any statutory rights you may have as a consumer (such as rights under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 or the Consumer Rights Act 2015).
7. 2.1 If you have no other legal right to return a product and receive a refund or exchange, then you will nonetheless be entitled to return a product to us and receive a refund in accordance with this policy if:
- (a) we receive the returned product within 14 days following the date of dispatch of the product to you;
9. (b) An appointment has not been made.
- (c) you comply with the procedure set out in this policy in relation to the return of the product; and
- (d) none of the exclusions set out in this policy apply.
12. 3.1 In order to take advantage of your rights under this policy, you must contact us, and then send the product to us.
13. 3.2 Products returned under this policy must be sent by Royal Mail Signed for delivery to Beulah Tempora- Therapy boutique, Stretford Sports Village, Stretford, Manchester 32 0ZS.
14. 3.3 If you are cancelling your order because you have changed your mind, please note that you will be responsible for paying postage costs associated with returns under this policy.
15. 4.1 The following types of product may not be returned under this policy:
- (a) If the appointment has been booked
17. 5.1 We will give you a refund in vouchers, for the price you paid to us in respect of the product properly returned by you in accordance with this policy.
18. 5.2 We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
19. 5.3 We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any event, within 30 days following the day we receive your returned product.
20. 6.1 If you return a product in contravention of this policy, and you do not have any other legal right to a refund or exchange in respect of that product:
- (a) we will not refund the purchase price or exchange the product;
- (b) we may retain the returned product until you pay to us such additional amount as we may charge for re-delivery of the returned product; and
- (c) if we do not receive payment of such additional amount within 14 days of issuing a request for payment, we may destroy or otherwise dispose of the returned product in our sole discretion without any liability to you.
1. Once an appointment has been made, please follow the cancellation policy set down below.
Policies and Procedures
It is our aim to provide our guests with a professional and therapeutic massage. The policies and procedures that have been set out are to provide a guide for first-time and regular massage guests of Beulah Tempora – Therapy Boutique.
Please provide at least 24 hours’ notice if you need to reschedule or cancel a treatment.
Please contact me on 0333 66 66 300 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This gives the Therapist enough time to fill the slot. Failure to provide 24 hour notice may result in a fee of £20 cancellation fee.
Late Arrival Policy
We regret that late arrivals will not receive extension of scheduled appointments. In special cases, and when our schedule will allow, we may be able to accommodate a partial or full appointment. This will be at our discretion and only with proper, advanced notification of your late arrival. The original reservation fee will be charged. Out of respect and consideration to your Therapist and other customers, please plan accordingly and be on time.
No Show Policy
Clients who fail to show for appointments may be asked to pre-pay for future services.
Failure to show up for your appointment is not only inconsiderate of your Therapist’s time; it denies the therapist to fill the slot.
If you have not notified the therapist you will be subject to a $20.00 missed appointment fee.
Payment is due at the time of treatment, or prepaid if booked online/ prepayment was made at last appointment. Cash, credit and debit, are acceptable forms of payment.
Any promotional flyers, coupons or gift certificates must be surrendered at time of service in order to receive credit.
Inclement Weather Policy
Cancellations for inclement weather will be made on a case-by-case basis, and will not be subject to the 24-hour cancellation policy. If you feel that you are unable to safely make it to your appointment due to weather-related road conditions, please call, text or email as early as possible. Remember that I, too, will be on the roads, so the earlier you can let me know, the better.
Massage is not appropriate care for infectious or contagious illness. Massage is contraindicated specifically if you have/have had a fever within the past 48-hours. Please cancel your appointment as soon as you are aware of an infectious or contagious condition.