Oline Mindfulness Master Classes for Stress
On this four- week Online Master Mindfulness Classes you will learn mindfulness skills to cope with stress, anxeity, fear and within a friendly and supportive environment.
The course will also will help you move through uncertainty with more grace, calm, to build resilience, contentment, calmness in your life.
About the course
A four week course that will deliver four live sessions online sessions, four weekly, by an experienced psychologist and teacher. Each session will be for 45 minutes, using zoom.
All learning materials can be accessed through our our learning virtual environment.
Through our group discussion forums you can gain access where you can share your thoughts, and put forward questions to your teacher and others within your group.
All the Details
Taking part in our Online Mindfulness Workshop has never been easier. Just follow the instructions below:
1) We will send you an email a few days before the event with a Zoom link. Save this link—you will need it to join the event.
2) Install Zoom on your computer. Pro tip: test out your audio and video to make sure that they are both working properly.
3) At the time of the event, simply click on the link to join.
4) You should receive a prompt to open Zoom on your computer. Click “Open Zoom” to open the program.
5) That’s it—you’re in!
6) Watch, listen to and read learning materials each week - at your own pace.
7) Practice mindfulness activities set - 10 minutes twice daily.
8)Engage within the Mindfulness Masterclass virtual discussion forum.
What will I learn?
Coping Skills: Strategies for reducing anxiety. Coping strategies to help you deal with anxiety when it arises, as well as contributing to long-term anxiety relief.
Stress management tips.
Healthy vs unhealthy coping strategies,
Sress Management tips.
Dates and Times Announced
To know what you should expect at our Online Mindfulness Workshop, take a look at our full schedule. Below you will find everything that’s planned and when it’s all taking place. Feel free to reach out with questions.
Live Sessions using Zoom
Monday 2-2.45 pm,