“I cried because I had no shoes, then I met a man who had no feet.” (Unknown) “
Feet are our loyal subjects, they hold our weight, they move when we bid them, they will turn us around, stand, walk and run. Yet they can be one of the most neglected areas of our bodies.
Foot Facts (Sedona Aromatherapies)
- the foot contains 26 bones, 19 muscles, and 107 ligaments - the bones in your feet account for one quarter of all the bones in your body - women, particularly those who wear high heels, will encounter more health problems with their feet over their lifetime than men - your feet are a reflection on what health issues you have; reflexology tries to address these imbalances - diabetes, nerve conditions and circulatory disorders are often identified in the feet first before signs are exhibited on the rest of the body - walking is considered to be the best exercise for your feet - not to mention the additional health benefits leading to a healthier you!
Aromatherapy Massage for Foot Care and not forgetting your hands
"Essential oils can have a healing effect mentally, physically, and emotionally," said Brianna Scarpelli, a marketer and expert on essential oils with Young Living Essential Oils
Having Aromatherapy Massage works effectively as the foot is the best areas to treat yourself with essential oils because:-
1. Your foot absorbs essential oils extremely well, due to reflex points
2. Affects every organ of your body
3. Massaging your feet balances your energy flow
4. Provides a sense of harmony throughout your body
5. can soften and enhance your feet